ETH ESOP & Decisions

kaushik_b

21 minutes ago, LItaly said:

Hello everyone,

They accept my request to join the master electrical engineering and information technology. I also applied for esop for that master but still don’t have any answer. 

Same here. I also got into Robotics, Systems and Control but nothing about the scholarships...

I apply for the computational science and engineering program. The professor say there will be only one person getting the ESOP from our program. So hope I am lucky enough...

ESOP invitation: 17/2/2020

ESOP interview: 18/2/2020

program result: pending

ESOP result: pending

On 2/19/2020 at 3:58 AM, E423A said:

We're in the same boat. We may not hear from them until the first week of March. :(

Hey, seems like they are starting to release biotechnology results! Hopefully will get to CBB soon as well.

3 hours ago, tunococonut said:

Hey, seems like they are starting to release biotechnology results! Hopefully will get to CBB soon as well.

My application to the M.Sc Biotechnology program was no successful. :( I will try again at another point in the time. 

Best of luck to those that were admitted!

14 hours ago, a_is_b said:

Did all of you receive confirmation that ETH received your ESOP application? Nothing here...

I got an email confirmation on November 29th. You might want to send them a message and make sure they have it. 

2 hours ago, 钟志墨 said:

I got an email confirmation on November 29th. You might want to send them a message and make sure they have it. 

Thanks for your feedback. I checked the mails from back then again - turns out they did confirm receiving it after all at the very end of a mail that wasn't specifically about ESOP. ?

Btw: In case it's of interest for anyone: I received the acceptance mail for the Master in Computer Science yesterday.

Edited by a_is_b

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Anyone got any idea when we are gonna have replies regarding ESOP&ETH-D ?

Mach 9th in 2018. March 18th in 2019. Looks like they all come out together. 

Edit: ETH-D is always end of March, after ESOP decisions.

Edited by 钟志墨

59 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's only one interview for both scholarships. However, it happened in previous years that some candidates received ESOP or ETH-D without even interviewing

I see. Do you know if these people received the scholarship acceptance e-mail mid-March (the usual time) or later? I am trying to understand if these people were so good and that's why they weren't interview or they happened to be lucky that others before them didn't take the offer? 

Has anyone had an interview for Biomedical Engineering? I’ve applied but having been contacted for an interview yet. My proposal was a little bit too ambitious to be done within 6 months, so I suppose it could be that I was never considered.