ETH ESOP & Decisions

kaushik_b

What is the department? Have you been told that there is only one scholarship? Some departments have more than one but this is not my case tho, mine only has one ESOP... 

I received an email this morning saying that I got accepted for ETH-D scholarship. (Computational Science and Engineering).

Wish you best of luck with your applications!

On 3/14/2020 at 5:40 PM, zorro1130 said:

MSc Materials Science

Okay in a sudden turn of events, I just got an email that I was accepted for the ETH-D Scholarship! It was unexpected because in the previous email it said I was rejected for both ESOP and ETH-D. All the best to the rest of the applicants!

On 3/27/2020 at 3:47 PM, Bart_Allen789 said:

Does anyone know whether the ESOP results are out or know when they would be out ? 

They've been out for quite some time now, before mid-March if I remember. ETH-D came out two weeks ago

On 3/27/2020 at 2:17 PM, Bart_Allen789 said:

Does anyone know whether the ESOP results are out or know when they would be out ? 

I think the ESOP results are already out (they were released on 10th March 2020). If you applied for a scholarship, then there is a high chance that you have also received a response from ETH by now via email. Although if you haven't, you can try contacting the Head of Financial Aid Office, ETH Zurich.