ETH ESOP & Decisions

kaushik_b

I have been interviewed for ESOP at CSE  and yet I do not have and acceptance at the programme so yes, it is possible that some departments to not release the admit results yet. Maybe they want to give both replies (admit and ESOP) at the same time... 

2 hours ago, Mara B. said:

I have been interviewed for ESOP at CSE  and yet I do not have and acceptance at the programme so yes, it is possible that some departments to not release the admit results yet. Maybe they want to give both replies (admit and ESOP) at the same time... 

Edit: I just received the acceptance for CSE  but nothing about the scholarship was mentioned so my previous assumption was wrong. 

51 minutes ago, a_is_b said:

Received a negative reply for ESOP today (Computer Science).

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did the email say? I ask because in previous years, if the email doesn't mention about the ETH-D Scholarship, then there is a chance you can get it

21 hours ago, zorro1130 said:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did the email say? I ask because in previous years, if the email doesn't mention about the ETH-D Scholarship, then there is a chance you can get it

Just got my decision. Rejected for both ESOP and ETH-D. Goodluck to those still waiting!

On 3/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, zorro1130 said:

I got rejected for both in the same mail.

I am in the same situation and for me it is even more strange. I have applied for 2 master programs and had an interview for one of them so I should receive replies  regarding ESOP for both of them and I din not received any of them yet.