MSW - Berkeley

rockroad29

Hi - 

I was wondering if anyone here has applied to the MSW program at Berkeley. If so, which program did you apply to? Has anyone heard anything back? 

I only applied to Berkeley and applied to their new Flex-Advance Standing program. It is my top - but also one and only choice! 

9 hours ago, Gelibutter said:

Same!

I applied to Berkeley MSW 2 year program, but I thought that we would be hearing back in Feb? MARCH IS TOO LONG OF A WAIT. Can someone confirm? March or Feb? 

I just looked on their website and it says everyone should be notified by March 15th. Seems pretty late to me, since some schools are already asking for decisions before March

Hi there my fellow future SW's. I applied to UC Berkeley for the two year MSW program with a specialization in Strengthening Children, Youth and Families. I submitted my application on 12/2/19. Like the rest of you, I am anxiously waiting to hear back. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, rockroad29 said:

I just heard back from them and I got in! This is like a dream comes true. Applying to only school really gave me a lot of pressure, but it's all gone now. 

I wish you guys all the best!

Definitely not freaking out...

How did they let you know?   Phone call?

21 hours ago, rockroad29 said:

I just heard back from them and I got in! This is like a dream comes true. Applying to only school really gave me a lot of pressure, but it's all gone now. 

I wish you guys all the best!

Congrats! How exciting! I'm still waiting for an email to come through. Seems like quite a few people have gotten responses in the last couple days, hopefully my email comes soon. 

20 hours ago, lattes&equality said:

Congrats! How exciting! I'm still waiting for an email to come through. Seems like quite a few people have gotten responses in the last couple days, hopefully my email comes soon. 

Have you heard from them yet?