On 2/2/2020 at 10:25 PM, kvkv said:

Applied PhD track on Information Systemes & Public Policy at Heinz College, Carnegie Mellon University

Social Science, Big Data Analysis, ML, AI, HCI

Any other Heinz applicants?

Yes, I applied to the Information Management and Systems PhD program HCI, AI, ML.

Can't say I am too hopeful as I did not send in my transcript with credential evaluation and I am an international applicant. Let's see though. Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 2:30 AM, betun said:

Yes, I applied to the Information Management and Systems PhD program HCI, AI, ML.

Can't say I am too hopeful as I did not send in my transcript with credential evaluation and I am an international applicant. Let's see though. Best of luck to you!

Best of luck to you man! ?

On 2/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, JimmyJ said:

Best of luck to you man! ?

Thanks Jimmy. Best of luck to you too! I don't expect such quick results though as the deadline for Heinz was a month after other schools.

• 4 weeks later...

@jinxes, Did you hear back from CMU Heinz ? I would like to apply for MSISPM as well for Fall 2021. I wanted to know what is the nature of work that graduates get to do upon graduation.

• 2 months later...