Courtauld Applicants 2020

raye237

I heard back this week with notice that I had not been chosen for my first option and my application was being passed along to my second for consideration. At this point, I’m giving my self low odds for acceptance. 

3 hours ago, ArtNerd2020 said:

I heard back this week with notice that I had not been chosen for my first option and my application was being passed along to my second for consideration. At this point, I’m giving my self low odds for acceptance. 

would be willing to share what your first option was?

HI! I applied to 1) Beyond Utopia: New Geographies of Russian Art; 2) Collecting and Curating the Modern: European Art 1863-1930; 3)Global Conceptualism: The Last Avant-Garde or a New Beginning?I am wanting o focus on Modern and Russian Art so Courtauld is my top choice and I'm really hoping for good news! I haven't heard anything yet so hoping in the next two weeks! I applied to three other schools but Courtauld is what I am really wanting!

I'm also following updates on a UK student forum here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6303764

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I heard back earlier than expected, but from what I understand it depends on which options you applied to. - I got into History of Dress but am debating this over a USA program, but I am torn! Congrats to everyone on their acceptances

Here are the strike days:

• Thursday 20 and Friday 21 February
  • Monday 24, Tuesday 25 and Wednesday 26 February
  • Monday 2, Tuesday 3, Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 March
  • Monday 9, Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11, Thursday 12 and Friday 13 March

I doubt we will hear anything about acceptance or funding this week.

• 5 weeks later...