South-East Application Acceptances

Hey all! I am starting a thread for South-East SLP programs and their acceptances. So far, I haven't heard from any of my schools, but I am sure that it won't be long. SO proud of all of us and our hard work to get here, don't forget to celebrate what we have already done!

Appalachian State University/East Tennessee State University/UNC at Greensboro

Blue= Submitted

Green=Accepted

Red=Rejected

Purple= Interview

Yellow= Waitlist

GPA: 3.5

GRE: 169V 155Q 5.5 Writing

University of Georgia

Georgia State

University of Tennessee

Georgia Southern

University of West Georgia

Tennessee State

University of South Carolina

Hoping to hear about some interviews this week!

Edited by wodin

On 2/18/2020 at 4:40 PM, loufinn137 said:

GPA: 3.97

GRE: 163V 152Q 4.0W

University of Georgia

Georgia State University

Georgia Southern University

Valdosta State University

I submitted my first application in September, so I'm feeling very antsy lol. Good luck everyone!

Have you heard anything from Georgia Southern since the deadline? Like an email confirming that they received your application? I have not gotten anything at all from them and it is making me nervous that something weird happened and they didn't get my application! I definitely submitted it before the 15th, and all of the other schools have sent something confirming that my application is under review. 

Edited by wodin

15 hours ago, wodin said:

Have you heard anything from Georgia Southern since the deadline? Like an email confirming that they received your application? I have not gotten anything at all from them and it is making me nervous that something weird happened and they didn't get my application! I definitely submitted it before the 15th, and all of the other schools have sent something confirming that my application is under review. 

I haven't heard anything either! I got an email from them back in December saying that I had started a CSDCAS application that was not yet completed. Once I completed it in January, I never received a confirmation. But I'm sure we are fine! Good luck!

46 minutes ago, loufinn137 said:

I haven't heard anything either! I got an email from them back in December saying that I had started a CSDCAS application that was not yet completed. Once I completed it in January, I never received a confirmation. But I'm sure we are fine! Good luck!

Okay thanks, that's actually reassuring! I guess they will just send stuff out when decisions are made. 

Hey guys! I graduated in 2016 and this is my first time applying to a master's program. I only applied to Appalachian State and Western Carolina but can't figure out how to change the colors on my phone lol. Hoping to hear back soon!

@Blondie! How are you feeling about it? That's where I completed my undergrad and wanted to do grad too. Kinda bummed but still hopeful that I could get off the waitlist. Now I'm just anxiously refreshing my email for WCU lol. Do you know if we'll be told through CSDCAS or email?