Late Deadline MSW Programs

LisaOh

Hi all,

I am starting to panic a bit and worried I won't get into any of the MSW/PhD programs I applied to this year. As an alternative, I want to look at still applying to MSW only programs. Do you know of any programs still accepting applications? I do realize it is after a majority of priority deadlines. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, LisaOh said:

Hi all,

I am starting to panic a bit and worried I won't get into any of the MSW/PhD programs I applied to this year. As an alternative, I want to look at still applying to MSW only programs. Do you know of any programs still accepting applications? I do realize it is after a majority of priority deadlines. 

Thanks!

Loyola University Chicago (March 1 is scholarship priority, but May 1 is final deadline)

Tulane (March 31) 

USC (March 9 deadline and rolling afterwards I believe. From what I saw last year, they were still accepting apps in July of 2019)

I believe UPenn is still accepting rolling admissions as well—I didn't meet their Jan. 25 deadline but got an email that they were still accepting, so I submitted last week. 

Hope this helps and best of luck!!! :)

P.S. I also applied to UChicago and am so annoyed at how long they are taking to roll out decisions! 

Edited by asap_julez

13 hours ago, LisaOh said:

Hi all,

Thanks!

NYU March 13th still qualify for scholarships (Application Waiver Code: SILVER 2020) 

Stony Brook Priority March 1 / Deadline March 15th 

Columbia Feb 29 they extended their deadline