Graduate School Essays for Fall 2021

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well right now considering everything that is going on. I applied to programs for Fall 2019 and got rejected to all but one (waitlisted and later rejected). I was also accepted into Eastern New Mexico University twice for Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 (rolling apps)  and decided that their program is not for me. I have been temporarily laid off from my job and haven’t worked since March 14th. I also finished my SLPA internship on March 16th but can’t apply for my license due to closures. My plan is to apply to schools for Fall 2021 and those include:

-Idaho State (online)

-University of Montana (online) 

-Nova Southeastern (online)

-University of Northern Colorado (online)

-Northern Arizona University (online) 

So when I applied to ISU and UM, I noticed that they had the same essay prompt. NSU also seemed to have the same prompt from what I can tell. 

Can anyone tell me UNC and NAUs essay prompts so I can start working on them now while I am unemployed and done with my SLPA program? I can only clean my house so much. Haha! 

Thank you all! 

50 minutes ago, MadisonMachelle said:

I think reaching out to the school's graduate coordinator would be a great call because it also lets the school's admin know that you're taking it seriously by looking into applications early! Best luck!

Good idea, thank you! 

On 3/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, arkay said:

NAU: https://nau.edu/csd/personal-essay/

Also, as far as I can tell, they don't have an online program...unless you're referring to their summers track. Either way, best of luck! 

Yes, I am referring to the summers slpa track program! Thank you for the link.