Grand Valley State University Audiology

AuDhopefull

Hello everyone! I was recently offered admission to the inaugural AuD cohort at GVSU and immediately accepted my offer. Since the program is brand new there is nothing about it online, so I'm just posting to try and find the other people in our cohort. I'd like to try and organize a facebook page or groupme of all of us so we can start getting to know each other! :) 

2 hours ago, AuDhopefull said:

Hello everyone! I was recently offered admission to the inaugural AuD cohort at GVSU and immediately accepted my offer. Since the program is brand new there is nothing about it online, so I'm just posting to try and find the other people in our cohort. I'd like to try and organize a facebook page or groupme of all of us so we can start getting to know each other! :) 

I went to Grand Valley for undergrad so I was there when they first started developing the AuD program. I loved being a student at GVSU, Grand Rapids is beautiful and the facilities at GV are great. They speech-language pathology program has a great reputation so I’m sure with time the AuD program will too! Congrats, Anchor up and get ready to be a Laker for a Lifetime ?

• 10 months later...
On 3/26/2020 at 2:23 PM, AuDhopefull said:

Can anyone please tell me anything about Grand Valley's AuD program? I know this program is not yet accredited, but are they going to be soon? The in-state tuition for all is great and it looks like a wonderful program. Does anyone know anything about this program, is it ok to go to a pre-accredited school? Thanks!