MA Programs that accept LSAT in lieu of GRE?

polemicist

I took the LSAT with the intention of going to law school, but have since decided that I want to pursue an MA (and then PhD) in Philosophy. Are there any top MA programs (GSU, NIU, UWM, etc.) that accept an LSAT score in lieu of GRE scores? I'm betting it will still be wise to take the GRE regardless, as most schools I'll want to apply to will not accept LSAT scores, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

12 hours ago, polemicist said:

I took the LSAT with the intention of going to law school, but have since decided that I want to pursue an MA (and then PhD) in Philosophy. Are there any top MA programs (GSU, NIU, UWM, etc.) that accept an LSAT score in lieu of GRE scores? I'm betting it will still be wise to take the GRE regardless, as most schools I'll want to apply to will not accept LSAT scores, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

As far as I know, no notable school accepts the LSAT in place of the GRE. I haven't looked at the requirements for all programs, obviously, but I've never seen this.

59 minutes ago, PolPhil said:

As far as I know, no notable school accepts the LSAT in place of the GRE. I haven't looked at the requirements for all programs, obviously, but I've never seen this.

Yeah, I've looked into it more and it seems that only NIU accepts the LSAT in place of the GRE, and even then they recommend that everyone have a GRE score. There was another school that also doesn't require GRE scores (forget which one) but also recommends it. Looks like I'd better start studying!