U of Alberta & Wayne State -- Cognitive Psychology

brainsRus

I have been fortunate enough to be accepted to TWO programs for Psychology/Cognitive Neuroscience....but that has left me in the middle of a big decision that I don't know how to make when the world seems to be falling apart. If anyone has any insight given the information, please let me know!!

Currently located in New York, from California. Neither place would be close, so location isn't really a factor. The one factor is moving to Canada-I would be out of the country, does anyone have experience with a US -> CA move that impacted your research or accreditation before?

Programs: University of Alberta PhD in Psychology. Wayne State University PhD in Psychology in the Behavioral & Cognitive Neuroscience program. I would be teaching at both programs. The funding is very similar, given the currency conversion. Cost of living is also very similar, given the conversions.

What other kinds of comparisons should I (can I) look for? How did you make your decision? Let me know!

Isn't Uni of Alberta's rank way higher than Wayne state uni? I think you should consider that, not sure. But on the other hand, the weather in Detroit is probably better than Canada's.
I think you should mostly consider the faculty and the research output.