funding info?- french phd 2020

Beeba

Hey guys, not really sure if I should post this in a different area, but I figure maybe someone else applied and was accepted to University of Pittsburgh or can relate.

I received an acceptance email from the Director of Graduate Studies in French at Pitt letting me know the admissions committee decided to accept me. This was back in February. He mentioned that they have a holding pattern on funding and that it would be a few more weeks until he can let me know any funding details, and that he would get back to me when it's settled and just let him know if I receive other offers. But I haven't heard anything since. I know things are probably chaotic rn with covid (I'm working in South Korea so I  haven't experienced the American craziness first hand but yikes), but usually the acceptance deadline is April 15th......I know on the results page some other people posted results so if anyone has heard anything pls let me know.

Anyone else waiting on funding info from their schools?

Do you think I should contact the director?