Anyone heard from University of Texas, El Paso?

I emailed the department & the graduate coordinator from UTEP about 2 weeks ago to find out my status of my application but I have not heard back from them. I have received either a letter or an email from all the other schools I have applied to but not them. Any suggestions on the best way to contact them? 

16 hours ago, AspiringSLP35 said:

I emailed the department & the graduate coordinator from UTEP about 2 weeks ago to find out my status of my application but I have not heard back from them. I have received either a letter or an email from all the other schools I have applied to but not them. Any suggestions on the best way to contact them? 

Hi there! I emailed and called about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back. This is the second time I apply to UTEP and unfortunately both times I have been  unable to get in contact with them.   

https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=university+of+el+paso&t=a&o=&pp=25

Edited by Radamel