Seeking advice on Ed.D. with no practicum hours

LoveEdPsych

Hi everyone!  

Apologies if this is an odd topic, but I'm looking to do an Educational Psychology PhD (Ed.D.) from the states, preferably online, that doesn't require practicum hours. 

Reason is I already have a few decades of psychology experience, and would find it difficult to find a tutor to do practicum hours from where I live, which is a small town. 

If there are you know of, please kindly let me know. 

Thanks!

I'm confused by the statement "difficult to find a tutor to do practicum hours from where I live." Typically, practicum hours are done in a clinical or school setting doing therapeutic interventions or testing under the supervision of a licensed professional in your field. When you say you have a few decades of psychology experience, do you mean that you're already licensed at the master's level or something? 

Online doctorates are not really the norm, so you will be hard-pressed to find a doctorate in any type of psychology from a reputable school that you can do entirely online, especially if you want it to lead to some sort of licensure.