GRE Scores Canada

So I just completed the GRE again today (155 Verbal and 154 Quant). My scores went up by 20 points. However, I got anxious during the verbal section and feel as if I can probably do better. I am wondering if it would be worthwhile to do the GRE again to be competitive for clinical psychology programs in Canada. My psychology GRE scores were within the 90th percentile. In addition, I have 5 posters presentations, no pubs, a directed studies and have volunteered at various labs throughout my undergrad. I am most interested in York, Western, UBC-O, SFU,  and UVIC.

I don't know if this is of interest, but I've heard that some schools have announced they are no longer requiring the GRE for their psychology program applications, starting this fall (like U of T and Ryerson, but I'm unsure about the schools you've listed). I believe this in response to COVID-19, but is likely to stay for future years as well. I would reach out to these schools to see if they are following suit before deciding if you want to complete the GRE again!