SDSU MSW Fall 2021

anhkimchi

On 4/30/2021 at 3:22 PM, Mi6helle said:

True, I also don't think we'll be hearing from them today.  So I hope the update us again as to where application process is soon.. 

Hey all,  in my billionth post on this forum now, is anyone planning on sending an email to the admissions team at SDSU next week? I just saw that today, May 1, is National Decision Day - so it feels like we should be asking what's up...? But I don't know, since a lot of us haven't heard yet, it does seem like we are in the same boat. 

9 hours ago, Magic Carpet Ride said:

Hey all,  in my billionth post on this forum now, is anyone planning on sending an email to the admissions team at SDSU next week? I just saw that today, May 1, is National Decision Day - so it feels like we should be asking what's up...? But I don't know, since a lot of us haven't heard yet, it does seem like we are in the same boat. 

Hey! I have emailed admissions and have tried to go on their office hours zoom chat as well. I emailed them Monday and they still have not got back to me and when I went on the zoom, no one was on. I tried multiple times! 

1 hour ago, Briar said:

Hey! I have emailed admissions and have tried to go on their office hours zoom chat as well. I emailed them Monday and they still have not got back to me and when I went on the zoom, no one was on. I tried multiple times! 

Damn! I am kinda shocked by the lack of professionalism in this whole process. I, too, tried all day on Friday to get ahold of someone on Zoom and no one showed up the whole day. I emailed them after asking if their office hours are still correctly listed...and I emailed Vivian almost two weeks ago and received no response. What is going on, I'd love to know...

@Briar, did you email Kellie Scott directly as well?

Edited by Magic Carpet Ride

9 minutes ago, Natasha herrera said:

Hi everyone, I am also waiting in SDSU I emailed them Friday and no response. I hope it’s soon. My anxiety is bad. 

Hi, did you email Kellie Scott specifically or the general admissions department? I've been told to email her specifically with any questions about admissions...no one else will give you any individualized info apparently.

I received the official rejection letter from SDSU. To those who are still waiting best of luck ??? and to us that didn’t get in, we are still incredibly talented students.

any of you going to CSUSM? I’d love to create a group to get connected with CSUSM MSW students! ?

• 2 months later...