Trudeau 2021

Adelaide9216

Have you been playing around with the filters? I discovered these scores a few days ago and was likewise bewildered as to what they meant. If you go to "my profile" and then to "grants" and then click on the first drop down menu to the left it brings up "list view options." If you go from the "current" tab" to the "global" tab you will see a toggle switch to turn on or off the "smart card indicator." This puts a star on all of my applications (including my draft that I did not submit). If I turn the switch off, they disappear. 

10 minutes ago, qeta said:

Is it just the one star off to the left that looks like buttons for favoriting? If so, they were always there for me.

Okay, opened it on my home browser and its on the left, so it's probably just the same as this person's! I still don't have a review score though, which is stressing me out.

Edited by eliisebrownn

Just now, eliisebrownn said:

Okay, opened it on my home browser and its on the left, so it's probably just the same as this person's! I still don't have a review score though, which is stressing me out.

Go to "my profile" and then to "grants" and then click on the last drop down menu to the very right. There, you should see options to sort by Maximum Review Score, Minimum Review Score, among a few others such as Application ID, Application Type, etc.

3 minutes ago, officehours said:

Have you been playing around with the filters? I discovered these scores a few days ago and was likewise bewildered as to what they meant. If you go to "my profile" and then to "grants" and then click on the first drop down menu to the left it brings up "list view options." If you go from the "current" tab" to the "global" tab you will see a toggle switch to turn on or off the "smart card indicator." This puts a star on all of my applications (including my draft that I did not submit). If I turn the switch off, they disappear. 

Absolutely could be! I've been trying to find the score option so I was clicking buttons on mobile. 

1 minute ago, eliisebrownn said:

Absolutely could be! I've been trying to find the score option so I was clicking buttons on mobile. 

When I try to view the drop down menu on my phone as opposed to my laptop, I can’t select different viewing options.  Just an FYI for those only checking their phones.

I swear that at the webinar they said that while they have not contacted unsuccessful applications in the past, this year they would. The FAQ may have been written earlier, or they changed their minds. I wouldn't be surprised if they take an extra day or two to finalize their list. Perhaps they underestimated the amount of time it would take to review potentially over one thousand applications. Previously, they received a small handful. They're also using new software and I'm sure the pandemic might throw a wrench in the timeline plans. I wouldn't worry too much if we don't hear tonight. Good luck everyone!

Edited by officehours

Just now, officehours said:

I swear that at the webinar they said that while they have not contacted unsuccessful applications in the past, this year they would. The FAQ may have been written earlier, or they changed their minds. I wouldn't be surprised if they take an extra day or two to finalize their list. Perhaps they overestimated the amount of time it would take to review perhaps over one thousand applications. Previously, they received a small handful. They're also using new software and I'm sure the pandemic might throw a wrench in the timeline plans. I wouldn't worry too much if we don't hear tonight. Good luck everyone!

I appreciate this. 

6 minutes ago, officehours said:

I swear that at the webinar they said that while they have not contacted unsuccessful applications in the past, this year they would. The FAQ may have been written earlier, or they changed their minds. I wouldn't be surprised if they take an extra day or two to finalize their list. Perhaps they underestimated the amount of time it would take to review potentially over one thousand applications. Previously, they received a small handful. They're also using new software and I'm sure the pandemic might throw a wrench in the timeline plans. I wouldn't worry too much if we don't hear tonight. Good luck everyone!

Yeah, some sort of announcement (Twitter?) might be useful if there were understandable delays to the process.

Just cause waiting around past a deadline always frays on the nerves...