Trudeau 2021

Adelaide9216

4 minutes ago, Adelaide9216 said:

What do those score mean?

I've been trying to figure it out by doing a deep dive online, but it hasn't done any good. I even considered asking previous scholars, but I suspect--because the application and system have changed this year--it would not be helpful to compare.

Just now, bluesnow said:

ugh, what do these scores meannn? Also...hoping that someone hears today, then we'll know if the results have been announced. 

I also hope that the Feb 10 notification to successful applicants hasn't been pushed back..

They might just hit the send button at end of day. I wouldn't blame them honestly seeing as it is such a consequential application and likely get flooded with messages and things after announcements.

1 minute ago, Dlerue said:

They might just hit the send button at end of day. I wouldn't blame them honestly seeing as it is such a consequential application and likely get flooded with messages and things after announcements.

Haha, yes, not a bad strategy for them! Automatic out of office responses :)

I did end up asking my friend who received the scholarship last year and it does sound like this ranking/scoring system is new for this year. Sigh.

I was wondering if the reviewer scores are from our references? I believe they had a number score chart to fill in...but may not make sense seeing as I think the max for that was out of 10, and someone scored 102...oh well!

And yes, hopefully we'll all find out some way or another today... What time does their office close I wonder? ? lol

1 minute ago, eliisebrownn said:

I could also be manufacturing what things looked like before because I'm so stressed.

Is it just the one star off to the left that looks like buttons for favoriting? If so, they were always there for me.