Where is everyone going?

Jus10

Like the topic asks, where has everyone decided on?

I'm starting at Drexel in September, and am quite excited to be done with the applying-waiting-deciding period.. ha.

I'm also going to Rutgers on campus (still undecided on deferring or not as it depends on my job/if I get a scholarship). I'm also going to a new students advising session on 5/12. I'm kind of excited!

I'm also going to Rutgers, on campus. Phyl, are you going to that new students advising session on 5/12?

I'm also going to Rutgers on campus (still undecided on deferring or not as it depends on my job/if I get a scholarship). I'm also going to a new students advising session on 5/12. I'm kind of excited!

Yes! I'm pumped. Can we have a gradcafe meetup? :D

I accepted admission into UIUC. I'm still working out some of the details before I can be sure of my attendance though.

I got into all the schools I applied to (CUNY Queens, SUNY Buffalo, St. John's), so I'm pretty happy about that.

Congrats to everyone! :)

Another incoming UIllinois GSLIS student here. I had a tough time making the final decision but in the end I went with Illinois because of the flexibility of the program and the multitude of course offerings. I'll be making the big move to Chambana in a few months. Can't wait!

Yes! I'm pumped. Can we have a gradcafe meetup? biggrin.gif

That might be cool. Though I won't be able to make it to the campus tour at 5 pm as I'll be getting off work at 4:30 and with taking the train it won't work out for me to get there until probably about 5:30, but at least I'll be able to make it to chat with some professors about course offerings. I wonder when registration is, or when we'll find out about scholarships since the application deadline for a scholarship was last Friday. The suspense is killing me!

• 2 weeks later...