Emerson SLP program

I'm thinking of applying to this program, but I haven't heard anything about it so far.

Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with  this program or just any info about it? The specialties/focuses of the program (school v medical), the research labs, faculty, etc...

I would appreciate any insight!

• 2 weeks later...

The Emerson program is the BEST there is. You have incredible professors who will guide you every step of the way.  Their online format is designed just like an in person format with pre recorded lectures and live in person small zoom classes. This program is expensive but you get what you pay for and you will learn a lot! 

Can't stress enough what an incredible school it is. If you can get in, you will not regret it. Best of luck!

• 1 month later...

I graduated from Emerson's communication disorders program in 2018 (in person--they didn't have an online format at that time).  I am so so glad I went there and am happy to answer any questions.

• 1 month later...

I am currently in my second semester at Emerson college and I love it! There is no “special focus” in terms of medical/school career paths. So far, I feel that they have given equal focus to both the science / school side of the field. I am in the Speech@Emerson program, not in person.