McMaster University MSc eHealth Fall 2021 admission

Rohan Ghatpande

1 hour ago, heythere313 said:

i haven't received an email regarding an interview yet, but i also haven't received an email regarding a rejection..

i honestly don't know what to think or how to feel right now!

for those that got an interview, are you guys Mac students or from other universities?

Hey, hang in there they are still sending out interview offers till the end of march and I have a friend that's in the program and she said people who did not get a interview got rejected so far. 

16 minutes ago, Tazzy said:

Hey, hang in there they are still sending out interview offers till the end of march and I have a friend that's in the program and she said people who did not get a interview got rejected so far. 

Thank you! i've literally spent the past few days constantly checking my email and its lowkey getting a little unhealthy. i guess i should be reassured by the fact that i haven't received a rejection yet.

quick question.. do you go to Mac as an undergraduate or a different uni in Canada?

1 hour ago, heythere313 said:

i haven't received an email regarding an interview yet, but i also haven't received an email regarding a rejection..

i honestly don't know what to think or how to feel right now!

for those that got an interview, are you guys Mac students or from other universities?

I went to a different uni in Canada! 

19 minutes ago, heythere313 said:

Thank you! i've literally spent the past few days constantly checking my email and its lowkey getting a little unhealthy. i guess i should be reassured by the fact that i haven't received a rejection yet.

quick question.. do you go to Mac as an undergraduate or a different uni in Canada?

I went to a different university in Canada, and trust me I know how you feel but I wouldn't lose hope so quick - you got this! 

3 hours ago, Leafsforthecup said:

Does anybody know how many people out of the number of applicants receive interviews? Additionally, do any of you know how many people get cut from interviews? Goodluck to everyone who's applied. 

i know the class size is roughly around 50 students 

10 hours ago, heythere313 said:

I was interviewed on March 5th. I did attend McMaster for undergrad.  Having said that, I do not think Mac students get a preference. Maybe there is a difference in terms of out of province vs ontario but dont think they prefer a specific school. The reason I say that, is because typically for grad school they want people from different schools coming and bringing fresh perspective. 

Good luck for people who have received, it seems they're still reviewing either based on the date application submitted or based on Inside vs Outside Canada, lets wait and hope for the best. I will be waiting until Friday to send an email regarding the status because I have an another offer from GBC for HI which I put as a backup will be expiring in April 1st. 

Any international applicant who has given the interview or got the interview mail till now? This whole duration of waiting time is really nerve wracking!

Does anybody know what are the chances of getting offer letter for the applicants who have been selected for the interview?

1 hour ago, Zain96 said:

Unfortunately, I have not received an interview either. I really hope I do. My hope is slowly disappearing as there is only one week left of march. 

They said that interviews will be running throughout next week too and for me, they only gave me a 2 day notice so I wouldn’t lose hope just yet :) 

On 3/17/2021 at 1:55 PM, Tazzy said:

I went to a different university in Canada, and trust me I know how you feel but I wouldn't lose hope so quick - you got this! 

thank you!!

im probably going to wait it out another day and then have an email drafted to be sent on Monday regarding an application update. hopefully it all works out!

55 minutes ago, heythere313 said:

thank you!!

im probably going to wait it out another day and then have an email drafted to be sent on Monday regarding an application update. hopefully it all works out!

I emailed another school about when we’ll hear back and the next day they sent me a rejection letter...

5 hours ago, Fareeha Islam said:

Any international applicant who has given the interview or got the interview mail till now? This whole duration of waiting time is really nerve wracking!

Does anybody know what are the chances of getting offer letter for the applicants who have been selected for the interview?

Hey Fareeha.

Yes I have my interview scheduled for today at EST 1:30pm. All the best to you and everyone else out there! :)

Did people applied to thesis-based master get an interview? I never heard a word from them after application. They were messed up and they did not send the correct reference request to my referees. Thus, my application might be very back in the order. It is 10 days from end of March...

Edited by Strontium

17 hours ago, Strontium said:

Did people applied to thesis-based master get an interview? I never heard a word from them after application. They were messed up and they did not send the correct reference request to my referees. Thus, my application might be very back in the order. It is 10 days from end of March...

Hey yeah, I applied to the thesis-based program and got an interview about 2 weeks ago. I sent my application in right before the deadline but heard back in earlier March. I think you should send them an email just to check in!