Highteawithbatman

Just heard back via email and the decision was on my portal. They decided to reconsider me again with the Regular Decision applicants and notify me in March. I knew that I was an "in-between" kind of candidate. We'll see what happens! 

53 minutes ago, dh2020 said:

Just heard back via email and the decision was on my portal. They decided to reconsider me again with the Regular Decision applicants and notify me in March. I knew that I was an "in-between" kind of candidate. We'll see what happens! 

That’s not that bad tho, I was reading their blog ans they said majority of students pushed to March usually get in

Just now, Highteawithbatman said:

That’s not that bad tho, I was reading their blog ans they said majority of students pushed to March usually get in

Congrats! It is a great school. That's good to hear, thanks for letting me know. 

• 2 months later...

Got into MALD but will not accept the offer. Hopefully someone who's more willing to go to Fletcher will take my spot! 

FYI: I applied to Round 3 and i was suprised how fast the results came