MIT Media Lab Fall 2021

GE_WIND_TURBINE

On 1/27/2021 at 8:49 AM, Winehouse said:

Had my interview, yesterday (Tuesday). It went well and I’m having another one in the next few weeks.

If anyone wants any specifics or help with, you can send me a private message as I am more confortable talking about some details there.

congrats!!! for which lab??? 

I applied to Responsive Environments, Future Sketches, and Tangible Media. I guess TM is out of options since they already sent out interview requests last week, as I'm seeing on this thread.

Can anybody tell me how/from where you are seeing your portfolio got visited? 

On 2/2/2021 at 12:38 PM, gizemnoktay said:

I applied to Responsive Environments, Future Sketches, and Tangible Media. I guess TM is out of options since they already sent out interview requests last week, as I'm seeing on this thread.

Can anybody tell me how/from where you are seeing your portfolio got visited? 

Google analytics ?

Happy for those of you who received an interview! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, and curious to hear if anyone heard back from future sketches. 

40 minutes ago, charizard said:

Google analytics ?

Happy for those of you who received an interview! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, and curious to hear if anyone heard back from future sketches. 

I had figured, thanks for clarifying! ?

Good luck to us all ^.^

6 hours ago, charizard said:

Google analytics ?

I  am waiting for it too!