MIT Media Lab Fall 2021

GE_WIND_TURBINE

1 minute ago, Keeda said:

Did you have an interview or any kind of communication? I'm expecting a rejection anyway since I didn't get in touch with any of the group heads XD

Nope, nothing. I did get some profile visits in January. I really hope to get in though.

5 minutes ago, doggo said:

I got a rejection sometime back. Can you share your profile and the group you applied to?

I am not comfortable sharing so much information here publicly, but I had 3 interviews with my top choice group in January. Kinda sad about being waitlisted :(

12 hours ago, AMS_theotherone said:

Waitlisted folks,

Did you get interviews? PhD or Master’s?

No interviews before receiving the waitlist email. I applied for PhD, shouldn't matter too much though since everyone goes through the Master program first. 

Edited by t.tv
added quote

Anyone's portfolio getting hits from appen.io? I got a bunch of hits from that domain in the past two days, and also another wave about a week ago. I am trying to gauge which group might be using that tool to review portfolios by cross referencing with others who has gotten hits from the same domain. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ash116, no rejection letter at this point might be a good thing. It implies that your group have not made a decision yet and that you were not eliminated as a choice. The group I applied to (Poetic Justice) has not made their decision yet it seems, but they have sent out a waitlist email to the candidates they are looking at. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...