MIT Media Lab Fall 2021

GE_WIND_TURBINE

On 1/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, Winehouse said:

Had my interview, yesterday (Tuesday). It went well and I’m having another one in the next few weeks.

If anyone wants any specifics or help with, you can send me a private message as I am more confortable talking about some details there.

Which group you applied for? and has the interview session is over for the group. Is there any hope of getting interview calls now

5 hours ago, AMS_theotherone said:

Why does it say that the admissions decisions will be tomorrow if it says interviews could still be occurring.?

There is a possibility that a specific group didn't select any of their applicants if they feel none of them matching. The admission center will only receive a list of people selected. If we people didn't get any requests from our research group, then it is almost over. I didn't, I am getting ready to read my rejection letter.

Is getting waitlisted a common thing? Like they're just telling everyone they are waitlisted, or does a selected group of people get waitlisted? 

I just received my waitlist email today at 1 in the afternoon, content below.

Dear [t.tv]:

Thank you for your application to the graduate program in Media Arts and Sciences at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for Fall 2021. After careful consideration, you have been added to our waitlist.

As spots become available, we will revisit the waitlist and inform you of a decision by May 7th. The waitlist is not ranked, so we are unable to provide further information about your place on the list at this time.

We will provide you with more information as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and flexibility.

Program in Media Arts and Sciences

Edited by t.tv