MIT Media Lab Fall 2021

GE_WIND_TURBINE

2 minutes ago, Nanona said:

Same here, no e-mail yet. Feeling anxious all day long.
I do believe I might have been the last person to send an application, but I thought they would announce the results to everyone simultaneously

If you don't mind sharing, which groups did you apply to?

Just now, xyz.cs said:

If you don't mind sharing, which groups did you apply to?

I don’t remember exactly since I changed my mind during the course of application, but I believe they were Opera Of The Future, Affective Computing and Lifelong Kindergarten (not necessarily in this order). What about you?

Just received the rejection letter 3 hours ago.

This is actually my second year of applying to the MAS (different group), which I didn't make it as well this year. I must encourage the ones who didn't receive the result as expected. This rejection doesn't mean we're not good enough to get into MIT. It just means our goodness or strength should be and will be used at something (industry) or somewhere (other schools) else. 

Next year will be my last attempt to the MAS, but I will also try other schools and programs as well in case I failed MAS again lol.

6 minutes ago, AMS_theotherone said:

Waitlisted folks,

Did you get interviews? PhD or Master’s?

I applied phd but i guess no difference as everyone has to start from a master degree. 

I got interviews, and the process was informed mainly by the prof.

Edited by Kunpanda

28 minutes ago, doggo said:

Even I didn't recieve any email. Does this mean a reject or waitlist or application yet to be evaluated?

I applied to Social Machines, Camera Culture and Affective Computing.

Waiting on something too (anything)! I applied for Poetic justice, Lifelong Kindergarten, and Affective computing

29 minutes ago, Kryptospot said:

Got waitlist email through right now. Does anyone know how likely it is to be offered a place after being places on the waitlist?  

Did you receive an email just now? Which groups did you apply to?

7 minutes ago, Keeda said:

Waiting on something too (anything)! I applied for Poetic justice, Lifelong Kindergarten, and Affective computing

Affective Computing seems to be a common link to no emails. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Edited by doggo
Typo

Just now, doggo said:

Did you receive an email right now? Which groups did you apply to?

Affective Computing seems to be a common link to no emails. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Did you have an interview or any kind of communication? I'm expecting a rejection anyway since I didn't get in touch with any of the group heads XD