MIT Media Lab Fall 2021

GE_WIND_TURBINE

On 12/17/2020 at 7:45 AM, kidhihihi said:

Hi! Anyone know what the usual timeline for hearing about interviews is (if you get one)? :) 

I contacted the affactive computing administrative assistant this week. She said the POI just started reviewing the applications this week and would directly contact us if they have any questions within this month. So, I guess we just need to wait. Good Luck.

Got 2 portfolio visit until today from the media lab. I guess the visits are from affective computing and future sketches. This morning I received the email from the affective computing adiministrative assistant, saying that there are over 300 applicants who applied to the affective computing group, and they are most likely accepting 1-2 of the applicants. Also, professor Picard is still reviewing the applications this week and will finish up reviewing the application until the end of the next week. Then the POI will directly contact us if we are on the interview list in the first week of Feb. Hoping this information could be helpful to you guys. 

Edited by zjc664656505

Got 1 portfolio visit yesterday for 32s. I applied for future sketches, viral communications, and poetic justice. I am guessing that hit was from future sketches since zjc664656505's portfolio was visited yesterday also. 

I also emailed viral communications group's administrative assistant inquiring about where in the reviewing process they are in, she emailed back yesterday saying while she is not involved in that progress, it is still early in the usual timeframe.