Interview for Master's Forensic Psychology at George Washington University!!!!

aliza

Question

Hi everyone! So, I got my first grad school interview ever, and it is over skype this Friday with the program director of the forensic psychology department at George Washington University. I was wondering if anyone on here interviewed with this school, and if so, could they tell me a little bit about what there experience was like, what kind of questions were asked, etc.?? Please feel free to PM or comment!! I am super nervous. 

7 answers to this question

On 1/6/2021 at 6:33 PM, aliza said:

Hi everyone! So, I got my first grad school interview ever, and it is over skype this Friday with the program director of the forensic psychology department at George Washington University. I was wondering if anyone on here interviewed with this school, and if so, could they tell me a little bit about what there experience was like, what kind of questions were asked, etc.?? Please feel free to PM or comment!! I am super nervous. 

How did it go?? I have my interview with them next week and am nervous as well :)

9 hours ago, nelska said:

How did it go?? I have my interview with them next week and am nervous as well :)

It went well! I ended up being accepted during the interview, which I believe is pretty common given what I have seen some other people say on here. Feel free to PM me for more information if you want, I would be happy to help

On 2/22/2021 at 2:56 PM, ForPsych101 said:

Hi! I have an interview coming up, can you give any tips?! Super nervous, it's my top school

Hi There. I interviewed with Dr. Cooter a few weeks ago and it was waaaaayyyy less stressful than I thought it would be. He's a very kind and funny man who really just wants to get to know you and tell you about the history of the program. Don't stress, you'll see what I mean within the first 10 minutes of the conversation :) Good Luck!

39 minutes ago, aiverson6903 said:

Hi There. I interviewed with Dr. Cooter a few weeks ago and it was waaaaayyyy less stressful than I thought it would be. He's a very kind and funny man who really just wants to get to know you and tell you about the history of the program. Don't stress, you'll see what I mean within the first 10 minutes of the conversation :) Good Luck!

Oh well now I see when you interviewed with GWU! Definitely not a stressful interview, very genuine conversation :)

3 minutes ago, ForPsych101 said:

Oh well now I see when you interviewed with GWU! Definitely not a stressful interview, very genuine conversation :)

So funny! It sounds like we are applying to the same programs, how has your journey been so far?