IHEID( Graduate Institute, Geneva) 2021-2022 applicants

poon

8 hours ago, Marijn said:

Thanks again. I requested access. 

Good luck to you all tomorrow!

Good luck everyone! Anyone else waiting for 12am to see if the page gets updated? ? At this point, the anxiety just needs to end. ?

49 minutes ago, Mia. said:

Good luck everyone! Anyone else waiting for 12am to see if the page gets updated? ? At this point, the anxiety just needs to end. ?

Hahaha no I'm gonna try to sleep in order to pass the time as soon as possible, but you're not alone in feeling the anxiety about this. 

1 hour ago, Mia. said:

I guess no point to stay up. An admin in the facebook group said the result will be released in the afternoon (Geneva time). :)

Edited by poon

Got accepted, but no financial aid given.? Leads me closer to accepting the offer with a full tuition off from the US.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you guys have good news too!

Hi! I'm an undergrad student wishing to apply at some point to the IHEID for International Economics. I was wondering if any one had tips for the application. Like do I need internships or certain activities to increase my chances? Specific range of grades?

I know you are all busy, and sorry to bother but thank you very much :)

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!!!

Is there anyone here faced with a similar dilemma who can help me out? I am quoting my post: 

Hello, I am about to go crazy. Please help me!!!

I really need to decide between these programmes ASAP: LSE Comparative Politics (1 Year), Sciences Po Political Science(2 Years) or The Graduate Institute Geneva (IHEID) International Relations/Political Science (2 Years)

Costs will be similar for me; with partial scholarships and the respective costs of living, overall costs are evening out.

After the master’s degree (in an ideal world) I plan to apply for a DPhil in USA, I am not sure which one will be the best fit. I am slightly closer to IHEID as the classrooms are relatively small (35 students max.) and it is a 2 year programme. But Sciences Po is also 2 years, unlike 1 year LSE.

I have 2 main concerns: Which one would prepare me best for pursuing a DPhil? And in case I give up or change my mind or basically get depressed which one has the best reputation to find a decent job in the third sector, IOs etc.

I will be really happy if you can help me out :)))