How to inquire about funding package?

Hello All,
I am seeking suggestions on how to respond to an acceptance regarding their funding package details. I received an early acceptance (yay!) from a Comp Lit program, and it is not very clear to me from their letter whether they are actually offering full funding or less. Also, I am waiting to hear from most of my other programs. So I was wondering if I should seek a clarification on the funding now, or should I do it later, if this is the program that I finally decide to go to? 
One one hand, it feels that I should get the clarification now itself, while in principle, I still have a "bargaining power" lol. But also, on the other hand, I feel that it will be weird if I ask all these details and correspond with them, and later tell them that I will not join, in case I get into a more preferred program. 
Would love suggestions here, especially if people have tackled this before. :)

7 hours ago, ShivD said:

it is not very clear to me from their letter whether they are actually offering full funding or less

Tbh, that's usually a bad sign. Programs that fund fully are vocal and transparent about it.

7 hours ago, ShivD said:

So I was wondering if I should seek a clarification on the funding now, or should I do it later, if this is the program that I finally decide to go to? 

Don't wait. If they don't fully fund, you should turn them down immediately. There is no good reason to even consider a humanities program that isn't fully funded.

7 hours ago, ShivD said:

I feel that it will be weird if I ask all these details and correspond with them, and later tell them that I will not join, in case I get into a more preferred program. 
Would love suggestions here, especially if people have tackled this before. :)

It shouldn't feel weird to you, because it's not going to be weird for them. They get this same thing every cycle. Be direct: "Can you please tell me about the nature of your funding package? How many years of funding do you offer? Are all years guaranteed? What's the annual stipend? What are the health care benefits? What, if any, fees are students expected to pay?"

I would echo Ramus' statements, and also add that I find it's a lot easier to call the department directly than to wait for emails.  They really should be able to answer those questions, and they won't change their decision or have bad judgements of you because you ask.  Instead, asking shows you value yourself as a candidate; it's a good position to be in! 

Thanks a lot to all of you! I will write to them to seek clarification. It seems they are funding tuition, but it is not clear whether this is every year or just the first year where it is dependent on TAship. I should get all the details.

In the meanwhile, I got another invite to the final round interview for one of my top priority programs. Fingers crossed!!