MSW UWindsor Regular Track

MSWAPP2021

35 minutes ago, MSWAPP2021 said:

Has anyone applied and heard back from UWindsor MSW Regular track? I heard that rolling admissions is 4-6 week. I applied in December but haven't heard back yet, just curious what peoples experiences are for wait times.

Thanks!

I haven't heard back yet either. Are you referring to the on-campus program? From looking at previous forums last year it looks like people started finding out in March.

Good luck!

Thanks! It is so hard to wait! Yes I am referring to the one where you attend class in person on weekends, I applied to the Peel location. I have also applied to WLU MSW online for a September start, but I have heard I won't hear back until at least May 2021.

Thanks for your help :)

Katie 

19 hours ago, MSWAPP2021 said:

Thanks! It is so hard to wait! Yes I am referring to the one where you attend class in person on weekends, I applied to the Peel location. I have also applied to WLU MSW online for a September start, but I have heard I won't hear back until at least May 2021.

Thanks for your help :)

Katie 

Oh I was thinking of the one on-campus in Windsor, so you may find out earlier! It sucks that we find out so late, feeling so anxious waiting to hear back!