HCI/UX Master 2021 Fall

Xuanyu Fang

Hey guys, there was originally a thread, but gone for some reason, so I thought it's good to start a new one since I didn't saw another. 

I'm a CS+Psych focus and here's what I've applied to:

Rice MHCI+HF (AD very early in Dec)

Cornell Tech CM

UW MHCI+D & HCDE

GT HCI

CMU MHCI

UCB MIMS

UMich MI

Toronto MI

Welcome to post anything! Interviews, timelines, and results! Wish everyone get in your dream program!

On 2021/2/9 at AM7点43分, Xuanyu Fang said:

大家好,最初有一个线程,但是由于某种原因而消失了,所以我认为最好开始一个新线程,因为我没有看到另一个线程。 

我是CS + Psych的重点,这是我申请的内容:

水稻MHCI + HF(公元12月初)

康奈尔科技CM

UW MHCI + D和HCDE

GT人机交互

CMU MHCI

UCB MIMS

密西根大学

密歇根州多伦多

欢迎张贴任何东西!面试,时间表和结果!希望每个人都能加入您的梦想计划!

Have you received the interview from UCB MIMS?

11 hours ago, poj4y said:

Any applicants to Georgia Tech receive portfolio visits? What specialization did y’all choose? 

GT didn't visit my portfolio yet, but it might be because I chose the IC specialization. I think if you are ID or LMC track, it's likely that they will visit.

What specialization did you choose?

23 minutes ago, ahlink said:

GT didn't visit my portfolio yet, but it might be because I chose the IC specialization. I think if you are ID or LMC track, it's likely that they will visit.

What specialization did you choose?

I selected the psychology specialization! So I’m unsure if my portfolio will be looked at since I don’t think it was a requirement 

5 minutes ago, poj4y said:

I selected the psychology specialization! So I’m unsure if my portfolio will be looked at since I don’t think it was a requirement 

Interesting! I heard that they rarely visit PSYC track applicant portfolios, so I wouldn't worry too much even if they don't visit your portfolio. According to previous years, it seems like even for some of admitted PSYC and IC track students, GT never visited their portfolio websites!

4 hours ago, poj4y said:

I applied to the Psych concentration as well! My status is still submitted so I doubt they have ever started the application review or not...

18 minutes ago, Xuanyu Fang said:

I applied to the Psych concentration as well! My status is still submitted so I doubt they have ever started the application review or not...

Which application platform is your application on? Applyweb or gradapp?