Dreams, Hopes, and Guesses

chai time

Hi everyone! I saw this on another thread (yes, I'm reading archives from other forums, yes I am bored) and was amazed to see most people's hopes came true! I thought it might be fun to bring to our little education zone. What is your DREAM turn out for this application season? What is something you hope will happen? And realistically, what do you guess will happen?

Let's start manifesting ?

DREAM that I'll get into HGSE with enough funding that I can actually go.

HOPE I'll get into TC and work with a professor I really like, and NYU for their classes!

My GUESS is that I'll get into GWU for sure and NYU, but not have enough funding from NYU to go. I am not sure about TC or HGSE. (Still sending good vibes about it to the universe though)

What are your dreams, hopes, and guesses?

9 hours ago, chai time said:

Hi everyone! I saw this on another thread (yes, I'm reading archives from other forums, yes I am bored) and was amazed to see most people's hopes came true! I thought it might be fun to bring to our little education zone. What is your DREAM turn out for this application season? What is something you hope will happen? And realistically, what do you guess will happen?

Let's start manifesting ?

DREAM that I'll get into HGSE with enough funding that I can actually go.

HOPE I'll get into TC and work with a professor I really like, and NYU for their classes!

My GUESS is that I'll get into GWU for sure and NYU, but not have enough funding from NYU to go. I am not sure about TC or HGSE. (Still sending good vibes about it to the universe though)

What are your dreams, hopes, and guesses?

Seems like a fun idea, @chai time! Mine might be different as I only applied to one place and one program, but I'll bite and offer mine here:

DREAM that I'll get into HGSE with a generous grant and/or fellowship offer.

HOPE that I'll get into HGSE, but only have loans offered to me....leaving me to carefully weigh my options.

GUESS that I'll get wait-listed at HGSE, and I'll be on pins and needles until I hear one way or the other in the late spring or summer.

4 hours ago, mjsmith said:

Seems like a fun idea, @chai time! Mine might be different as I only applied to one place and one program, but I'll bite and offer mine here:

DREAM that I'll get into HGSE with a generous grant and/or fellowship offer.

HOPE that I'll get into HGSE, but only have loans offered to me....leaving me to carefully weigh my options.

GUESS that I'll get wait-listed at HGSE, and I'll be on pins and needles until I hear one way or the other in the late spring or summer.

I almost applied to only one program too! But then realized I would not be able to handle the suspense, which is true... even having applied to four, the wait is killing me. I can't imagine how you must feel! But here's to an expedient acceptance for you (and a full-ride!).