CSUF MSW Fall 2021

IamBritney

On 3/3/2021 at 3:48 PM, IamBritney said:

Hi, I created this forum so we could be collectively anxious and supportive for each other. Best of luck to all! I would love to hear from you :)

Hi. I am also waiting for csuf. When did you apply?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still "waiting it out". I was CSUF econ undergrad with some sw work experience, but potentially not enough. I applied for the aging concentration. I heard they did one of the first rounds of interviews last week? I'm hoping to still have a shot, but am also trying to accept the fact that I might need to get more experience and try again next year. Wish you all the best! 

Edited by Mary Elizabeth

On 3/3/2021 at 3:48 PM, IamBritney said:

Hi, I created this forum so we could be collectively anxious and supportive for each other. Best of luck to all! I would love to hear from you :)

Hi Britney, I think we were in the same interview together! I got so nervous in the introduction bc I wasn’t expecting to go first! I hope that doesn’t affect me! I think you did great and I liked your questions at the end! Best of luck! 

Has anyone been checking the Titan online student center? I just had my interview, and prior to the interview, there was no item under the "to-do" list. 
Now, after the interview, I see that a new item has been "initiated," which is the official transcript from my current college. (I am expected to graduate in May).
Awww... ummmm.. I am trying not to assume anything, but it is hard to keep cool-headed. ?

1 hour ago, Mswst said:

Has anyone been checking the Titan online student center? I just had my interview, and prior to the interview, there was no item under the "to-do" list. 
Now, after the interview, I see that a new item has been "initiated," which is the official transcript from my current college. (I am expected to graduate in May).
Awww... ummmm.. I am trying not to assume anything, but it is hard to keep cool-headed. ?

I had that pop up too. It popped up the day they sent me an email to schedule my interview. I had my interview yesterday!

On 3/18/2021 at 10:22 PM, Sandyortiz said:

I had that pop up too. It popped up the day they sent me an email to schedule my interview. I had my interview yesterday!

Oh, thank you for your reply! I cannot wait until this wait is over.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:37 PM, Sandyortiz said:

Hi Britney, I think we were in the same interview together! I got so nervous in the introduction bc I wasn’t expecting to go first! I hope that doesn’t affect me! I think you did great and I liked your questions at the end! Best of luck! 

Yes! We were in the same interview! You didn't seem nervous to me. I thought you did great. I did a lot of preparation work and I was still SUPER nervous! I hope we both get in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 2:48 PM, Sandyortiz said:

Has anyone that interviewed for CSUF still waiting for a response? I interviewed exactly 3 weeks ago and haven’t gotten a response!

I am currently contacting admissions because they requested my transcripts, but I went there as an undergrad so they should already have them...

2 hours ago, IamBritney said:

I am currently contacting admissions because they requested my transcripts, but I went there as an undergrad so they should already have them...

I had a to-do list item of them requesting my transcripts before my interview. So I contacted them and they responded saying they were still waiting on my official transcripts. I sent them around 3/3 and they barely responded saying they received them last week so hopefully I get a response soon I’m getting anxious. 

21 hours ago, Sandyortiz said:

I had a to-do list item of them requesting my transcripts before my interview. So I contacted them and they responded saying they were still waiting on my official transcripts. I sent them around 3/3 and they barely responded saying they received them last week so hopefully I get a response soon I’m getting anxious. 

I hope you do too! Waiting is the worst!