h3ll0 Posted March 4, 2021 Share Posted March 4, 2021 So I have an offer that I received yesterday (March 3), and I need to respond back by March 9th. However, I haven't even heard back from any of the other universities I applied to, and I'm sure they'll come mid-end of March. Has anyone had this experience, and what did you do? Do you think it's acceptable I email the university that I received an offer from for an extension? And/Or do you think I can email the universities I haven't received an offer from to see if they can tell me their decision earlier? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now