Tufts Fletcher 2021

I figured we should probably have a place for the potential Fletcher mafia to talk. 

How are we feeling? I've really warmed up to the MALD program and Boston in general. It looks like a great place to live. 

I think someone said results will be out in mid-March, but that might have been a GradCafe-fuelled nightmare dream. 

Just today I got an offer from Tufts Econ/Policy PhD program (program in both the Econ Dept and the Fletcher school). I anticipate the conversation on this thread will focus mostly on Master's programs, but I hope y'all will accept me! I figure maybe folks might want to compare notes on anything you learn about housing in the area, especially? If there are any social media groups or group texts, etc. for prospective Fletcher students, include me, please! I'm seriously considering accepting the offer. Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, ajak568 said:

Just today I got an offer from Tufts Econ/Policy PhD program (program in both the Econ Dept and the Fletcher school). I anticipate the conversation on this thread will focus mostly on Master's programs, but I hope y'all will accept me! I figure maybe folks might want to compare notes on anything you learn about housing in the area, especially? If there are any social media groups or group texts, etc. for prospective Fletcher students, include me, please! I'm seriously considering accepting the offer. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!!! I also got accepted to a joint program. I guess the results of joint programs are released earlier than MALD. 
I found a Facebook group for the 2021 incoming class at Fletcher, not sure if the admin is active, but you could give it a try.

On 3/5/2021 at 8:16 PM, omoon said:

Congrats!!! I also got accepted to a joint program. I guess the results of joint programs are released earlier than MALD. 
I found a Facebook group for the 2021 incoming class at Fletcher, not sure if the admin is active, but you could give it a try.

Thanks! I was able to find the group and request to join. Hopefully the admin lets me in. Which program were you admitted to? Do you think you'll end up enrolling?

On 3/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, EscapingBrexit said:

Does anyone know when MALD results are due? Just scheduling my crazy Gradcafe days for the week ?.

Also applied for MALD & anxiously awaiting results! I'm already spending too much time anxiously checking up on GradCafe, not sure if I can be as disciplined as you are :) 

2 minutes ago, emmalihua said:

just saw this blog post posted to the site https://sites.tufts.edu/fletcheradmissions/2021/03/your-admissions-decision-primer/ 

checked portal and no update but maybe later today?!

Thanks for the update! I haven't been checking the Fletcher blog recently. This is definitely promising—I'm guessing they'll release all the results today?

Just now, visiblevariation said:

Thanks for the update! I haven't been checking the Fletcher blog recently. This is definitely promising—I'm guessing they'll release all the results today?

I hope so! Can't focus now but hopefully we'll hear some news later idk why else they would post that blog. In the past year it happened on the second Monday of March too I believe. Not sure what time. 

Got into the MALD program. Straight from undergrad, international student. Not my first choice since I already got in SAIS but will keep Fletcher as an option! Congrats to everyone who got in! We went through it! 

Yay everybody! I am into the MALD program with a little less funding than I wanted but still thrilled nonetheless. Already into BU for Econ with aid and American for International Economics too. Waiting for SIPA by end of the week hopefully! 3/4 ain't bad. 

Congrats everyone! I just got in, straight from undergrad but my international experiences before/during undergrad likely helped.

I got $32k in total funding, so $16k per year. Tufts is my top choice but I may not be able to afford it! Hoping that the financial aid appeal process goes well.