SLP Declining Offers Thread 2021

I haven't officially declined any schools yet, and am still waiting for more decisions (see my signature), but I will very likely be declining these spots within the next 2 weeks!

Acceptances: Northeastern, University of Vermont, William Paterson

Waitlists: UMass Amherst, Towson, Penn State

I hope this helps people get off the waitlist and into their dream school!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, dani_zee said:

I haven't officially declined any schools yet, and am still waiting for more decisions (see my signature), but I will very likely be declining these spots within the next 2 weeks!

Acceptances: Northeastern, University of Vermont, William Paterson

Waitlists: UMass Amherst, Towson, Penn State

I hope this helps people get off the waitlist and into their dream school!

Where do you think you might go? Do you have any ideas? I am not familiar with William Paterson... but good luck with your future at any of those schools! 

On 3/29/2021 at 8:14 PM, Bspeech said:

Where do you think you might go? Do you have any ideas? I am not familiar with William Paterson... but good luck with your future at any of those schools! 

I'm going to Emerson!!! William Paterson is in NJ, it has a small cohort. It's a great program, I just wanted to go somewhere outside of NJ since I stayed in state for undergrad.

12 minutes ago, dani_zee said:

I'm going to Emerson!!! William Paterson is in NJ, it has a small cohort. It's a great program, I just wanted to go somewhere outside of NJ since I stayed in state for undergrad.

That is exciting! Congrats! When does everyone have to give their final decision of accepting or declining at UVM?

23 hours ago, Bspeech said:

That is exciting! Congrats! When does everyone have to give their final decision of accepting or declining at UVM?

Thank you! UVM follows the standard April 15th decision deadline.

Throughout the past few weeks and days I have declined from:

Indiana University, University of Maryland, Ohio State, Eastern Michigan, Edinboro, La Salle, and Penn State.

Hope this will help those on waitlists still considering these places!