HKS MC/MPA and Masons Fall 2021

If last year’s trend holds, we shall see some waitlist movement by the end of this week. We will also see rejected applicants moved to the waitlist. I would not be surprised if the trend continue, possibly with a further one week delay. 

Edited by haroldhar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So what was the deal with the 2020 - 2021 application cycle ? Did they have more people apply then normal and that resulted in a lower admissions rate? Multiple people from my company applied and a lot were rejected. Do you think they’ll make the GRE optional permanently? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for prospective applicants that on Thursday, June 3rd, HKS will have a zoom meeting regarding admissions and financial aid information  for the MC MPA program. 

• 1 month later...

For those accepted, how many years of work experience did you have and what’s your age? Average years of experience for people accepted was 13 last year. I would imagine someone with 13 years be in their mid 30s and most will have families and kids. How’d you do it with kids going back to school ? Did you have a masters already ? I thought being in your 30s was old for school.