No results yet for University of Maryland Fall 2021: MS Applied Economics

minch05

Hi guys, 

Just wondering. I applied to UMD College Park's MS Applied Econ on Feb 8th for the Fall 2021 term. I received a recommendation via email from the department early March and they said I should expect to hear from the Grad school in 1-2 weeks (counting from March 7th). Did anyone in this program got results/decisions yet? or Any of you applying to Masters go results yet? It's still 'Under grad school review' on the portal. 

Thank you.

I have been waiting since February 25 when I received the acceptance letter from the department (BISI PHD) to see a change in the application portal.  But the only thing that changed is that the status says "under graduate review" and they added an App ID #.  The BISI department said the grad school is using a new system this year so that might be why there is a delay.  It's frustrating though......

I also am waiting to hear from the grad school about the MLIS program. Heard from the department Feb 26 and was told March 11 that they would send out letters within 1-2 weeks.  It's very frustrating.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:26 PM, ep139 said:

I also am waiting to hear from the grad school about the MLIS program. Heard from the department Feb 26 and was told March 11 that they would send out letters within 1-2 weeks.  It's very frustrating.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:47 PM, ood63 said:

I have been waiting since February 25 when I received the acceptance letter from the department (BISI PHD) to see a change in the application portal.  But the only thing that changed is that the status says "under graduate review" and they added an App ID #.  The BISI department said the grad school is using a new system this year so that might be why there is a delay.  It's frustrating though......

Have you all emailed the department and grad school yet? If yes, any replies? I emailed the department yet, and they said many applicants haven't heard back too yet.

The portal was finally updated on 4/1/21.  Email was also sent to check the portal and I found the official decision letter with the acceptance.  Crazy that it took over 4 weeks.  Yes, I emailed the department twice (2 weeks apart) and both times was told that the portal is a new system and it is taking longer as a result.

Hey guys, just an update. 

I finally got the decision letter and received admission acceptance into the MS Applied Econ program! It has been frustrating because many people said that it could be a rejection. Good luck to you!!