Anyone accepted with a 3.73 sub gpa?

Hello all, I hope everyone is getting the results they are hoping for! I was curious if anyone had been accepted with a 3.73 sub gpa? I have received mostly A's except for one awful 55 in stats that I retook, but it looks like OPRAS will still calculate the original mark as I took it in 3rd year. Was curious if anyone had gotten in with this average, to give me some hope?:) 

Edited by hopefulslper
clarification

On 5/11/2021 at 5:34 PM, hopefulslper said:

Hello all, I hope everyone is getting the results they are hoping for! I was curious if anyone had been accepted with a 3.73 sub gpa? I have received mostly A's except for one awful 55 in stats that I retook, but it looks like OPRAS will still calculate the original mark as I took it in 3rd year. Was curious if anyone had gotten in with this average, to give me some hope?:) 

I got into grad school with an overall GPA of 3.5. Your 3.73 is great! Remember many schools look at the full package, not just GPA!

I got accepted into Western's Audiology program with a sub-GPA of 3.71! I actually think it was my experience that made me a good candidate rather than my GPA, which was considerably lower than everyone else who applied and got in. So, yes, there's definitely hope for you - especially if you're applying to programs or schools that look at experience along with your GPA. You'll be fine! :)

You're so fine, that's a wonderful GPA! I definitely get the worry though, it's a nerve-wracking process. I actually had a 2. something GPA (super low!) but THRIVED in grad school and was accepted into grad school during my first attempt at applying! Each school is different, I just focused on ones that placed more emphasis on you as a person rather than numbers and I just finished at a top 15% grad school. You've got this!!

On 5/17/2021 at 10:18 AM, dcslp21 said:

You're so fine, that's a wonderful GPA! I definitely get the worry though, it's a nerve-wracking process. I actually had a 2. something GPA (super low!) but THRIVED in grad school and was accepted into grad school during my first attempt at applying! Each school is different, I just focused on ones that placed more emphasis on you as a person rather than numbers and I just finished at a top 15% grad school. You've got this!!

Amazing,congrats!! Thank you :)

On 5/16/2021 at 1:24 PM, UWOAudiology2023 said:

I got accepted into Western's Audiology program with a sub-GPA of 3.71! I actually think it was my experience that made me a good candidate rather than my GPA, which was considerably lower than everyone else who applied and got in. So, yes, there's definitely hope for you - especially if you're applying to programs or schools that look at experience along with your GPA. You'll be fine! :)

Amazing, congratulations!! Thank you for sharing that :)