Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone! I just submitted my application for the Spring 2022 term at Columbia. I was wondering if anyone else applied for Spring as well??

I know they said the average time to hear back is 8 weeks, but I do hope they start rolling out decisions earlier since they don't get as many applicants in the spring.

Posted
On 10/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, plsletmein said:

Hi, I applied for Spring 2022 as well. Same here, I'm nervous all over again- not sure how we managed this when applying for undergrad?

I’ve been checking my email obsessively every hour since I’ve submitted ?. 
Did you apply for online or on campus? 

Posted

I applied online and was accepted around 7pm last night. I didn't receive an email, I too obsessively checked my application portal and it notified me there was a change in status. Best of luck!!

Posted
4 hours ago, plsletmein said:

I applied online and was accepted around 7pm last night. I didn't receive an email, I too obsessively checked my application portal and it notified me there was a change in status. Best of luck!!

No way! Congratulations!!!

I also applied for the online program. I haven't seen a status change yet but hopefully I’ll see you in a class in Spring!

so excited for you! 

Posted
20 hours ago, tru2myself227 said:

I just got my acceptance letter waiting to see the award's package. I applied to the on campus accelerated program. I wish everyone luck too! I also applied to UConn and have received a great award package from Simmons in Boston.

Congratulations!!

I got accepted last night around 7pm. I applied for the online program. Also hoping to get a good award package ?? 

Posted
On 11/2/2021 at 4:35 PM, IJustWantAMSW said:

Congratulations!!

I got accepted last night around 7pm. I applied for the online program. Also hoping to get a good award package ?? 

Congrats!! See you in class!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use