aud_hopeful6

8 minutes ago, 2022slp said:

When did you get your acknowledgement email? I heard there were a lot of applications for SLP this year so maybe there were a lot for audiology as well since they waived the GRE! 

March 17 which is about the same time they started sending out acceptances I think! 

23 hours ago, Audioker2794 said:

March 17 which is about the same time they started sending out acceptances I think! 

In that case, I think they might still be going through applications! That would explain why the majority of the emails are coming out later than usual this year too. Good luck! :)

6 minutes ago, damaei said:

When did you get an acceptance email from them?

I got it on March 30th! In the email it said I can accept the offer by replying to the email, and when I did I got a reply back saying the university will contact me in a couple weeks... is that normal or am I overthinking it ahaha

14 minutes ago, Audioker2794 said:

Just got a rejection from Dal ☹️ Holding out for my quadrant 2 waitlist from western!

Also rejected this morning! 
Im wondering if anyone knows how the waitlist works? Or if anyone from quadrant 2 has even accepted yet?