2021-2022 Application Thread

Theory007

1 hour ago, clairella222 said:

Same here! But in previous years they did not sent out all acceptance in one day

Oh really? That's good news - we'll see how it goes. I am just tired at this point lol. Despite my rejections I couldn't be happier with how this cycle has gone but holy cow has this past year taken a mental toll. 

1 hour ago, AnotherPerspective said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

pretty much like that... the anxiety of waiting is becoming nerve wrecking haha

Excited about admissions, disappointed with some rejections, anxious about the ones I'm still waiting... I just feel I can't move on with my life until hearing from all of them ?

9 hours ago, bmo103 said:

Oh really? That's good news - we'll see how it goes. I am just tired at this point lol. Despite my rejections I couldn't be happier with how this cycle has gone but holy cow has this past year taken a mental toll. 

I just noticed that all of the WUSTL admits are international students...so maybe American student decisions haven't been released yet?

On 2/11/2022 at 11:37 AM, sbidyanta said:

Got accepted at UNL, but waitlisted for funding. They said they would give me an update within a week. Anyone else got a funded acceptance? 

I was accepted yesterday with a funded offer. At this point, UNL is where I will likely go assuming I don't receive any other acceptances. Fingers crossed for you!

2 minutes ago, at1109494 said:

I haven't heard back yet either

No, but I remember they saying they would hear back from the Graduate School on Monday, then they would be trying to relocate funding (?) during the week, and that we would hear something by the end of this week/early next week? Something like that. It's killing me, tho

For those interested in the waiting list: 
I was accepted at Vanderbilt, UC Davis, Minnesota, Stony Brook, Maryland (College Park)
I'll decline the offers: UC Davis, Stony Brooks, and Maryland. I am still in doubt about Vanderbilt and Minnesota.

IR Field. International Student.

5 minutes ago, gnf272 said:

I was accepted at Vanderbilt, UC Davis, Minnesota, Stony Brook, Maryland (College Park)
I'll decline the offers: UC Davis, Stony Brooks, and Maryland. I am still in doubt about Vanderbilt and Minnesota.

I wasn't aware that UMD had even started sending offers?

7 minutes ago, gnf272 said:

When were you accepted by Maryland? How were you notified?