guelph CFT program

triangulum21

Hi everyone! 

I thought it might be a good idea to start a forum to discuss applications for the CFT program at Guelph (2022 Fall admission). I am applying this year and hope that my 3.9 GPA, literature contribution and clinical experience will make for a good application. If anyone else is comfortable sharing about their applications, feel free to talk about it!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, M.Ed123 said:

At this point, I’m kind of assuming that I didn’t get an interview at Guelph (seems like in previous years the invites went out in the first few days of Feb). But it does seem strange that no one has heard anything…

I'm assuming at this point that I didn't get in :( Same reason you mentioned. They only accept 8, I don't see why they would do dozens of interviews. 

3 minutes ago, TherapyTT said:

I'm assuming at this point that I didn't get in :( Same reason you mentioned. They only accept 8, I don't see why they would do dozens of interviews. 

Ya I guess maybe the 8 people just aren’t in this forum? Hopefully we will at least get some sort of confirmation soon! 

I also emailed Shauna (admissions person) who was super responsive when I was asking questions during the application process, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. This was last week Monday. I JUST sent her a follow-up email. I have no shame hah. Will let you folks know if they respond. 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:27 PM, TherapyTT said:

I also emailed Shauna (admissions person) who was super responsive when I was asking questions during the application process, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. This was last week Monday. I JUST sent her a follow-up email. I have no shame hah. Will let you folks know if they respond. 

hey, just wondering if Shauna ended up replying. I feel so frustrated not having heard anything back yet.

1 minute ago, MHTherapy said:

hey, just wondering if Shauna ended up replying. I feel so frustrated not having heard anything back yet.

Hey, no I'm sorry, she didn't :( I'll update if she does. I've resigned myself to thinking I didn't get in at this point. But will let this thread know when/if she responds. 

4 minutes ago, TherapyTT said:

Hey, no I'm sorry, she didn't :( I'll update if she does. I've resigned myself to thinking I didn't get in at this point. But will let this thread know when/if she responds. 

thanks!! also, definitely dont count yourself out yet. I don't think theyve sent out any interview invites to be honest. It seems like they may be very ehind schedule this year, especially considering students and staff are slowly returning to campus. might have longer this year. keep your head high im sure good news is coming your way!!