Fall 2022 Social Psychology Applicants

SocialPsych2022

• 3 weeks later...

I saw someone post that they received an interview for Nebraska-Lincoln. If the poster is here, I'd love to know the initials of the PI if you're willing to share! I'd also be interested in hearing if anyone has received an invite from CUNY BASP. 

8 hours ago, SocialPsych2022 said:

I saw someone on Reddit has received the invitation to virtual visiting day from UNC (but not sure about the field).

I saw that too that is so crazy. The day that person got an invite was the day my POI said he was going to review the applications “soon”. Doesn’t the admissions committee need to do a have a meeting to finalize who to invite first.. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, psychfemme said:

I saw someone post that they received an interview for Nebraska-Lincoln. If the poster is here, I'd love to know the initials of the PI if you're willing to share! I'd also be interested in hearing if anyone has received an invite from CUNY BASP. 

I've heard back from CUNY-BASP, but I haven't heard from Nebraska-Lincoln yet. Has anyone heard from UNL?