Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an e-mail from the Registrars Office "Thank you for sharing your interest with us. This information will help us personalize future communications."

Nothing about my application yet

Edited by starproject
problem solved
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, starproject said:

I received an e-mail from the Registrars Office "Thank you for sharing your interest with us. This information will help us personalize future communications."

Nothing about my application yet

Did you email the registrars office first or did they just email you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, chickensaladspice said:

hi ! I had my interview yesterday but there was an email sent out about how the program offers will be slowly sent out due to technology problems i think - its across oise as a whole

Thank you for sharing!

I hope you had a good interview (and I hope we are next haha)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Liniax said:

Hey, not sure how to reply to you specifically so how was your interview? I'm still hoping this tech issue means I could still get an interview lol.

hi !! no worries - i was super nervous but i think it went well. they mentioned that interviews would be happening later than last year too, there is still hope dw !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, starproject said:

I have a question - in what stage does your application status turns from "submitted" to "under review"? Before or after the interview?

so i had an interview and my application is still saying submitted! hope that helps , so i feel like it should be after interview but its been over a week for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, chickensaladspice said:

so i had an interview and my application is still saying submitted! hope that helps , so i feel like it should be after interview but its been over a week for me

i wonder if it's just gonna go from submitted to accepted/declined then!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, starproject said:

I don’t know but it might be due to the problems with system 

I'm still waiting for my hogwarts letter

Im starting to think hogwarts doesn’t want me 😂 (figured out how to reply to posts finally). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2022 at 5:25 PM, chickensaladspice said:

hi ! I had my interview yesterday but there was an email sent out about how the program offers will be slowly sent out due to technology problems i think - its across oise as a whole

It seems that we had the interview on the same day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, starproject said:

Hi, I hope the interviews went well!🍀

Does anybody know how many people sent their request this year? Could we still be experiencing a delay with the interviews or is it done…? sorry to be so insistent!

Hey, my impression is that they usually only do two days of interviews, but it's definetely possible that that could have changed this year with the delays... I wouldn't give up hope until you know for sure, but it's probably good to be prepared for either outcome (i also only had like three days notice for my interview so definetely good to be prepared for that scenario as well)

I believe they generally interview about twice the amount of people that they actually accept (so around 100-150 people I believe), but not sure how many of those have gone out so far.

Edited by rainbowsandroses
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Hey, my impression is that they usually only do two days of interviews, but it's definetely possible that that could have changed this year with the delays... I wouldn't give up hope until you know for sure, but it's probably good to be prepared for either outcome (i also only had like three days notice for my interview so definetely good to be prepared for that scenario as well)

I believe they generally interview about twice the amount of people that they actually accept (so around 100-150 people I believe), but not sure how many of those have gone out so far.

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.