• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, chickensaladspice said:

hi ! I had my interview yesterday but there was an email sent out about how the program offers will be slowly sent out due to technology problems i think - its across oise as a whole

Thank you for sharing!

I hope you had a good interview (and I hope we are next haha)

6 hours ago, Liniax said:

Hey, not sure how to reply to you specifically so how was your interview? I'm still hoping this tech issue means I could still get an interview lol.

hi !! no worries - i was super nervous but i think it went well. they mentioned that interviews would be happening later than last year too, there is still hope dw !

3 hours ago, starproject said:

I have a question - in what stage does your application status turns from "submitted" to "under review"? Before or after the interview?

so i had an interview and my application is still saying submitted! hope that helps , so i feel like it should be after interview but its been over a week for me

21 hours ago, starproject said:

I don’t know but it might be due to the problems with system 

I'm still waiting for my hogwarts letter

Im starting to think hogwarts doesn’t want me ? (figured out how to reply to posts finally). 

39 minutes ago, starproject said:

Hi, I hope the interviews went well!?

Does anybody know how many people sent their request this year? Could we still be experiencing a delay with the interviews or is it done…? sorry to be so insistent!

Hey, my impression is that they usually only do two days of interviews, but it's definetely possible that that could have changed this year with the delays... I wouldn't give up hope until you know for sure, but it's probably good to be prepared for either outcome (i also only had like three days notice for my interview so definetely good to be prepared for that scenario as well)

I believe they generally interview about twice the amount of people that they actually accept (so around 100-150 people I believe), but not sure how many of those have gone out so far.

Edited by rainbowsandroses

41 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Hey, my impression is that they usually only do two days of interviews, but it's definetely possible that that could have changed this year with the delays... I wouldn't give up hope until you know for sure, but it's probably good to be prepared for either outcome (i also only had like three days notice for my interview so definetely good to be prepared for that scenario as well)

I believe they generally interview about twice the amount of people that they actually accept (so around 100-150 people I believe), but not sure how many of those have gone out so far.

Thank you!