2 minutes ago, Midnight icecream said:

Congratulations to those who received the unofficial acceptance letter! I didn’t hear anything about the outcome either the waitlist notice. Hope they would start sending the second round of offers soon. 

best of luck to your interview @starproject thanks for starting this post!

Thank you! and best luck to all ?

2 hours ago, starproject said:

Congrats to everyone!?

To those who haven't heard anything yet - don't give up! 

I finally got my invitation for the interview today. I'm so excited. All advice regarding the interview is highly appreciated! Thank you!

Congrats!!!! I know it sounds cliche but honestly just be yourself- it's super friendly and it feels like the interviewers really want you to do well! None of the questions were shocking or anything, they're just trying to get an idea of who you are :) 

For those of you who were accepted, when was your interview? Also.. huge congratulations that’s awesome!!

If you haven’t gotten an email yet - I applied last year and remember there being multiple batches of interview invitations so my gut tells me they are still going on just delayed!!

11 hours ago, abcdefh said:

For those of you who were accepted, when was your interview? Also.. huge congratulations that’s awesome!!

If you haven’t gotten an email yet - I applied last year and remember there being multiple batches of interview invitations so my gut tells me they are still going on just delayed!!

my interview was the 26th! i echo what rainbow and roses said, make sure to be yourself and share your passion for education with the interviewers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 4:16 AM, Abs1234 said:

Has anyone heard back recently about their interview results? I had my interview in mid February and wondering if they gave out results for them. Thanks!

Hi! I hope this helps: my interview was on the 16th and I got the answer a week later. Don’t give up you might still get an offer

1 hour ago, rainbowsandroses said:

How did your interview go?

Hi! It went well, thank you. I followed your advice and shared my experience and passion for teaching/learning. 
It went by fast, at caffeine-speed, 20 minutes with no questions from me.

They were nice and serious and asked me about: 1) why this program, 2) what I’ve been up to, 3) to describe a challenging situation and how it was solved, 4) what I could deliver to the program, 5) to tell them more about my internship at a biodynamic farm in Brazil working with Waldorf kids [this was a long time ago I feel old haha]

On 2/27/2022 at 8:24 PM, starproject said:

Hi! It went well, thank you. I followed your advice and shared my experience and passion for teaching/learning. 
It went by fast, at caffeine-speed, 20 minutes with no questions from me.

They were nice and serious and asked me about: 1) why this program, 2) what I’ve been up to, 3) to describe a challenging situation and how it was solved, 4) what I could deliver to the program, 5) to tell them more about my internship at a biodynamic farm in Brazil working with Waldorf kids [this was a long time ago I feel old haha]

@starproject did you get an answer yet for acceptance?

2 hours ago, starproject said:

Hi! Yes. I received their e-mail and invitation to the welcome reception (a.k.a unofficial acceptance) last week

I’m really sorry for everyone who’s still waiting. I know how hard it can be. 

ya waiting is the worst, now im like crazy nervous, hopefully more responses are given out this week ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 1:32 PM, starproject said:

Hi! I hope this helps: my interview was on the 16th and I got the answer a week later. Don’t give up you might still get an offer

OMG I had mine on 16th too but nothing yet?They said expect to hear back by March right!? I'm waiting so anxiously everyday...

On 3/11/2022 at 2:16 PM, Karis said:

OMG I had mine on 16th too but nothing yet?They said expect to hear back by March right!? I'm waiting so anxiously everyday...

Im in the same position. I had my interview like feb 5th and I haven't heard anything! I did email and was told that official responses will be given march as well...I wish they just gave 1 date where everyone gets their responses :(

On 3/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, MHMH said:

Im in the same position. I had my interview like feb 5th and I haven't heard anything! I did email and was told that official responses will be given march as well...I wish they just gave 1 date where everyone gets their responses :(

I emailed the admission committee person and she told me I wasn't admitted to the MA CSE program, so yea if you haven't hear anything most probably you aren't admitted :(

2 hours ago, Karis said:

I emailed the admission committee person and she told me I wasn't admitted to the MA CSE program, so yea if you haven't hear anything most probably you aren't admitted :(

Sorry to hear that, I still haven't heard anything either. Im gonna email and hopefully I get an update. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, starproject said:

Hello everyone,

Wishing you and your loved ones the best health, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for OISE's MA-CSE program in Fall 2022.

Hopefully we can share our experiences and support each other through the application process

We got this!

Maybe someone who is tech savvy could start a Facebook and a WhatsApp group for students attending for OISE's MA-CSE program in Fall 2022