ETH Zurich (ETHZ) 2022 - Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D decisions

dasdas

12 hours ago, zuluzazu said:

Just got an ESOP interview invite for Computer Science MSc from Mrinmaya Sachan. Does getting an invite mean that chances for receiving admission is high or is there no correlation?

omg congrats on the interview! normally it means that the chances for receiving is higher because interviews cost a lot of time from the professors. best of luck!

do you mind sharing info their processes/timeline if your professor share with you during the interview? many thanks ❤️

1 hour ago, cloudi said:

omg congrats on the interview! normally it means that the chances for receiving is higher because interviews cost a lot of time from the professors. best of luck!

do you mind sharing info their processes/timeline if your professor share with you during the interview? many thanks ❤️

Sure will share it

15 hours ago, byrekmegjize said:

Nice we can keep each other updated then! :) Do you know when they've come out in previous years? 

Best of luck to both of us! :)

Great! I just know from the gradcafe result search that last year they got their results between 2-9 March. Good luck to you! ?

11 minutes ago, StatBeast69 said:

Anyone got contacted for Direct Doctorate in CS?

applied to the direct doctorate program. I contacted my POI in December, they said they would be happy to talk with me, but then ghosted me ?  

From that Chinese forum some other person posted under here someone said they got an interviewSo I don't think my situation looks good at all...... 

Just now, cloudi said:

applied to the direct doctorate program. I contacted my POI in December, they said they would be happy to talk with me, but then ghosted me ?  

From that Chinese forum some other person posted under here someone said they got an interviewSo I don't think my situation looks good at all...... 

Chinese forums are ridicilous man. You feel like they only accept Chinese people when you look there, I hardly find it believable.

6 minutes ago, StatBeast69 said:

Chinese forums are ridicilous man. You feel like they only accept Chinese people when you look there, I hardly find it believable.

lol perhaps. still, doesn't look too good when other people are getting admitted for MS and i am still being ghosted ?

Hey guys, I did not go on this forum for quite a while. But just to serve as a point of reference: I had an ESOP interview invite on first week of Feb and I had my interview this week.

Of course, nothing is certain yet and fingers are crossed. Best of luck again to all of you!

2 hours ago, asazd said:

Hey guys, I did not go on this forum for quite a while. But just to serve as a point of reference: I had an ESOP interview invite on first week of Feb and I had my interview this week.

Of course, nothing is certain yet and fingers are crossed. Best of luck again to all of you!

Which course? It would be helpful to specify which course as different departments take interviews at different times