ETH Zurich (ETHZ) 2022 - Admissions and ESOP/ETH-D decisions

dasdas

Hi guys, I just had my ESOP interview with the D-MAVT jury for mechanical engineering.

Professors were really relaxed and questions were about my motivation for choosing ETH, my academic career and why I chose my proposal topic. No technical at all in my case.

Does someone know when decisions will come out?

Wish you all good luck. 

So happy and delighted to share with you guys that I finally received the admit from ETHZ MSc RSC with ESOP requested :)... On cloud nine currently, and wish each one of you the best of luck! Stay strong! And yes, this is the strangest year by far, with rejects and admits coming out at the same time, that too in March (and not in Feb like the previous years!)

25 minutes ago, curiousExplorer said:

So happy and delighted to share with you guys that I finally received the admit from ETHZ MSc RSC with ESOP requested :)... On cloud nine currently, and wish each one of you the best of luck! Stay strong! And yes, this is the strangest year by far, with rejects and admits coming out at the same time, that too in March (and not in Feb like the previous years!)

RSC admitted, too. Hope we could cooperate with each other on study in Zurich

On 3/3/2022 at 12:49 AM, batunts said:

has anyone heard anything about the msc in chemical and bioeng? any rejects/accepted/offer/anything? how are your hopes?

UPDATE: I received a reject today for MSc in Chemical & Bioengg. Quite strange, top applicant from my college has got in for the past 4 years, it was me but I didn't. But I got into Cornell just two days back, so not feeling too bad about this reject.

Still haven't got the decision for MSc in Process Engineering though, fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, curiousExplorer said:

Wow congratulations, can you share your profile for admission?

8 hours ago, tgag said:

Just had the ESOP interview. Very technical and about an hour long.  Interviewer was from my field of interest and discussed everything in the CV and all the references in the pre-proposal in great detail. At the end mentioned that the pre-proposal is very interesting and he would strongly recommend my name to the committee. ?

If you dont mind me asking, which program is this?

18 hours ago, NabyFabThiago said:

UPDATE: I received a reject today for MSc in Chemical & Bioengg. Quite strange, top applicant from my college has got in for the past 4 years, it was me but I didn't. But I got into Cornell just two days back, so not feeling too bad about this reject.

Still haven't got the decision for MSc in Process Engineering though, fingers crossed.

yeah got my reject as well hahaha, sadge

On 3/7/2022 at 4:15 PM, Richard Lei said:

RSC admitted, too. Hope we could cooperate with each other on study in Zurich

It' s been an uneasy 24 hours since I read your messages, but I'm also admitted!!

Congratulations to all of you!

7 hours ago, JunoKreisler said:

Just got admitted to CBB! I hope that in September I'll get to know other CBB applicants here as coursemates ?

Wishing all the best to those who are still waiting!

I also got admitted :) We might be classmates then : )

1 hour ago, Battery voltas said:

All those who received admits here already, just asking out of curiosity: Is there any specific time of the day during which the departments at ETHz are sending decisions out? Or do they come at random times? 

Thanks in advance for the info!

I got my decision yesterday at 8 PM CET (Zurich time)

2 hours ago, Battery voltas said:

All those who received admits here already, just asking out of curiosity: Is there any specific time of the day during which the departments at ETHz are sending decisions out? Or do they come at random times? 

Thanks in advance for the info!

I got mine at 9:00 am CET